Phoenix Marie - Pounding The Secretary

Imagem

Tamanho: 274 Mb

Imagem

Phoenix Marie came in to my office this week looking for a job, but to my surprise not as talent. she wanted to be my secretary. I told her she would be much better for talent especially because she is so fucking hot, but she insisted that she wanted to work with me and who am I to disappoint right? I mean this chick is smoking HOTT instant boner! but she might prove very useful as a secretary, especially after she told me what happened with her last employers, shes fucked every boss shes had. And well shit I want a piece of that ass too! I couldn't believe what an amazing body this young lady has, from her round firm ass to her huge juicy tits and her fat pussy had me wanting more. she also has a pretty face for me to jizz all over. Phoenix was an amazing fuck! she really has perfected the art of giving a great blow job. shes has the looks that kill and an attitude to back that up. enjoy

Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário