Renna Ryann, Risi Simms - My Neighbors Sex Tapes

Tamanho: 257 MB

Imagem

I'm BACK!!! Yes it is I Diesel, some may know me some may not. I previously released some of my Ex-Girlfriends and mine sex tapes. Well me and her broke up and now I have a new girl (Renna), way hotter then the last. Great eyes. But, the only thing Renna was missing was she wasn't into the whole filming and threesomes thing. So one day I decided just to grab my camera and start filming her naked and us talking about it and seeing if there was a way I could convince her into getting a little crazier with our sex lives. Well of course one thing led to another and we started fucking I must have fucked extra good cause the next thing I know she is agreeing to find a girl off of the internet. Renna and I went online and browsed around and started emailing this girl back and forth and we eventually set up a meet location. Renna and I check the meet location out just to make sure it wasn't anything shady and as we were across the street we saw this sexy little thing in a short skirt right outside the building we were gonna meet our girl at. So Renna and I ran across the street to introduce ourselves to this young lady (Risi). Risi already knew the deal and was 110% down to have some fun with us. Renna and I took Risi back to the house and with in minutes my girlfriend was all over Risi's ass. We then took Risi out on our balcony to play with her a little more. While outside, we offered her some cock and Risi was craving for it so we took the party inside. I must admit I love Renna and Risi cause they both took my cock like they were Olympic gold medalist at cock taking. AHHHH it was another wonderful day with my girlfriend

Imagem

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário